Please, my earnings percentage is too low.. Can ngadverts increase it for me? Instead of; I should be having like #10 or #40 per click.. I am seeing... Show more

Please, my earnings percentage is too low.. Can ngadverts increase it for me? Instead of; I should be having like #10 or #40 per click.. I am seeing... Show more

kabsedo create an advert with ng ads advetising platform. visit www.kabsedo.com and www.naijastandard.com and see how to place your ads and the best ads... Show more Loading content, please wait. 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment
kabsedo sometimes using non recommended ads sizes decrease earnings and even call for no clicks record. 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment
jacosky We have realized that most Publishers don't read. The issue about making sure ads are fully displayed has been clearly spelt out in our Program... Show more 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment

kabsedo is friends with stephen01

I just have only 1click and 243 impressions .. And I don't click on my ad myself..
Then, please; what is the difference between CPC & CPM ?

jacosky I suggest you do some light reading on Google to fully understand the jargons we use in this industry. 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment

Hello! .. Please, my earnings is now #0.23 .. Please, that earnings is too low.. What can really cause that ??? I am fed up! Cause I think it will be... Show more

jacosky Hello stephen01 like I said earlier on, if you have been clicking on your ads, our system will automatically reduce your earning percentage. You are... Show more 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment

Hello! I am using a laptop Firefox browser.. It doesn't bring me the payout button also.. Please help.. My current publisher account balance is #0.15

jacosky You can access the payment withdrawal page from here - www.ngadverts.com/ng/user/withdrawal-configuration Loading content, please wait. 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment
jacosky Regarding your earnings, it is obvious you have been clicking your ads and your account will soon be banned. 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment

Pls, I just registered for ngadverts as a publisher.. Pls, what is the cost per click if sum1 clicks on ngadverts ad on my site? And also, my... Show more

jacosky Hello stephen01, your question about how you will earn per click has already been answered on our FAQ page - www.ngadverts.com/faqs

Regarding the...
Show more
Loading content, please wait. 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment

Pls, I just registered for ngadverts as a publisher.. Pls, what is the cost per click if sum1 clicks on ngadverts ad on my site? And also, my... Show more

Please, can you tell me the name of your clients.. I just wanna know them

jacosky I really don't know what you intend to achieve with knowing our clients but all the same, when you integrate our ad code on your site, you will see... Show more 2 years ago
loader
loader
Attachment